Wednesday 8 February 2023

My friend essay

My friend essay

My Best Friend Essay in English (100, 200, 300, 500 Words),My Best Friend Essay In English For Class 1

WebJan 20,  · My Best Friend Essay Words Everyone has at least a single friend who is more than just a friend to them. Getting a friend is common, but getting a true friend WebMy Friend is a special person whose company I prefer over anyone else’s. If it is not doing anything productive, I simply like to chat with my friend. He/she is like a partner in WebA good friend is a person who will stand with you when times are tough. A friend is someone special on whom you can rely on to celebrate a special moment. Friendship is ... read more




In the same way, employees working in business organizations also make friends as they are working together for attaining the organizational objectives. It does not matter that to which age group you belong, friendship can happen at any time of your life. You can easily pass the rigidities of life with the friendship as in your distress period your friends are always there to help you. In case of any confusion or problem, your friendship will always benefit you with good opinions. There are so many persons who support only those people who are in power so that they can fulfil their selfish motives below the name of friendship. They stay with friends till the time their selfish requirements are achieved. Dishonest friends leave people as soon as their power gets vanished.


You can find these types of self-seeking friends all around the world who are quite hurtful than enemies. Finding a true friendship is very difficult. A true friend helps the other friend who is in need. It does not matter to him that his friend is right or wrong but he will always support his friend at the time of his difficulty. You must be very careful while choosing friends. You should nurture your friendship with that person who does not leave you in your bad times easily. Once you get emotionally attached to the wrong person you cannot finish your friendship so soon. True friendship continues till the time of your last breaths and does not change with the passing time. Friendship with a bad person also affects your own thoughts and habits.


Therefore, a bad person should not be chosen in any type of circumstances. We must do friendship with full attention and carefulness. Persons quickly forget and let off the mistakes of the other friend. In fact, they accept their friend in the way they are actually. People always share their joyful times with their good friends and also stay ready to help their friends in the time of need. True friends also support others in their professional as well as personal life. They encourage their friends in the area of their interest. Friendship is established over the sacrifice, love, faith, and concern of mutual benefit. True Friendship is a support and a blessing for everybody.


All those males and females who have true and genuine friends are very lucky really. Friendship can simply be defined as a form of mutual relationship or understanding between two people or more who interact and are attached to one another in a manner that is friendly. A friendship is a serious relationship of devotion between two or more people where people involved have a true and sincere feeling of affection, care and love towards each other devoid of any misunderstanding and without demands. Primarily friendship happens between people that have the same sentiments, feelings and tastes. It is believed that there is no limit or criteria for friendship.


All of the different creed, religion, caste, position, sex and age do not matter when it comes to friendship even though friendships can sometimes be damaged by economic disparity and other forms of differentiation. From all of these, it can be concluded that real and true friendship is very possible between people that have a uniform status and are like-minded. A lot of friends we have in the world today only remain together in times of prosperity and absence of problems but only the faithful, sincere and true friends remain all through the troubles, times of hardships and our bad times. A lot of friendships have been jeopardised because of money and the absence or presence of it.


Sometimes, we might face difficulty or crises in our friendships because of self-respect and ego. Friendships can be affected by us or others and we need to try to strike a balance in our friendships. For our friendship to prosper and be true, we need satisfaction, proper understanding and a trustworthy nature. As true friends, we should never exploit our friends but instead do our utmost best to motivate and support them in doing and attaining the very best things in life. The true meaning of friendship is sometimes lost because of encounters with fake friends who have used and exploited us for their own personal benefits.


People like this tend to end the friendship once they get what they want or stab their supposed friends in the back just to get what they think is best for them. Friendship is a very good thing that can help meet our need for companionship and other emotional needs. So, when one finds a very good and loyal important, it is like finding gold and one should do everything to keep friends like that. The pursuit of true friendship Is not limited to humans, we can as well find good friends in animals; for example, it is a popular belief that dogs make the best friends. It is very important to have good friends as they help us in times and situations where we are down and facing difficulties.


Our true friends always do their best to save us when we are in danger and also provide us with timely and good advice. True friends are priceless assets in our lives, they share our pains and sorrow, help provide relief to us in terrible situations and do their best to make us happy. Friends can both be the good or the bad types. Bad friends can ruin our lives completely so we have to be weary of them and do our best to avoid bag friends totally. We need friends in our life that will be there for us at every point in time and will share all of our feeling with us, both the good and bad. We need friends we can talk to anytime we are feeling lonely, friends that will make us laugh and smile anytime we are feeling sad. What is friendship? It is the purest form of relationship between two individual with no hidden agenda.


As per the dictionary, it is the mutual affection between people. But, is it just a mutual affection? Not always, as in the case of best friends, it is far beyond that. A friend is a person whom one can know deeply, as and trust for eternity. Rather than having some likeness in the idea of two people associated with the friendship, they have some extraordinary qualities yet they want to be with each other without changing their uniqueness. By and large, friends spur each other without censuring, however at times great friends scrutinize do affect you in a positive manner. It is very important to have a friend in life. Each friend is vital and their significance in known to us when certain circumstances emerge which must be supported by our friends.


One can never feel lonely in this world on the off chance that he or she is embraced by true friends. Friends are particularly vital amid times of emergency and hardships. On the off chance that you wind up experiencing a hard time, having a friend to help you through can make the change simpler. Having friends you can depend on can help your confidence. Then again, an absence of friends can make you feel lonely and without help, which makes you powerless for different issues, for example, sadness and drug abuse. Having no less than one individual you can depend on will formulate your confidence. Not all friends can instill the positivity in your life.


There can be negative effects as well. It is very important to choose your friends with utmost wisdom. Picking the right friend is somewhat troublesome task however it is extremely important. In the event that for instance a couple of our dear friends are engaged with negative behaviour patterns, for example, smoking, drinking and taking drugs, at some point or another we will be attracted to their bad habits as well. This is the reason behind why it is appropriate to settle on an appropriate decision with regards to making friends. Genuine friendship is truly a gift delighted in by a couple.


No organization is superior to having a friend close by in the midst of need. There is variety everywhere, so why not in friends. We can see different types of friends during our journey of life. For instance, your best friend at school is someone with whom you just get along the most. That friend, especially in the case of girls, may just get annoyed even if you talk to another of your friend more than her. Such is the childish nature of such friendships that at times it is difficult for others to identify whether you are best friends or competitors. Then there is another category of your siblings. No matter how much you deny, but your siblings or your elder brother and sisters are those friends of yours who stay on with you for your entire life.


You have a different set of friendship with them as you find yourself fighting with them most of the times. However, in times of need, you shall see that they are first ones standing behind you, supporting you. There is another category of friends called professional friends. You come across such friends only when you grow up and choose a profession for yourself. These friends are usually from the same organisation and prove to be helpful during your settling years. Some of them tend to stay on with you even when you change companies.


History has always taught us a lot. Caring about someone goes beyond the ordinary meaning of the word. He or she must cherish the other enough to call it love. Now love is built on trust; a friend is someone you trust, at least, to a reasonable extent. If a friend is someone I love, then my best friend should be the one I love most. Best friends are usually fond of themselves. When two friends get used to each other, a strong mutual understanding is created. At this level, their friendship hits new heights. Understanding is very important in friendship. These kind of friends must have become very compatible and would easily share almost anything because of their trust for each other.


One may opine that not everybody has such a friend. So, it may be expedient to consider another definition of a best friend as simply; the best amongst your friends. But just as we started, definitions of concepts in friendship are relative. My best friend is Divyakshi. My best friend is my first friend, an acquaintance, one who has offered me presence, wasted and utilized time with me, won my trust and respect, shown me love and why I should love, supported and defended me, had my back and stood by me. My best friend has not just done these things to me but has made me see reasons to do same to her.


My best friend is a unique companion, the one among my friends who does the best things to me, for me and with me. She is simply indispensable and indescribable. She is not necessarily my lover but I love her. My best friend and I are a team, we struggle together, we lie together, we fight together, we save each other, we back one another and we survive in this order. We may not be one but we make one. We may not be so strong but united, we stand tall. Friends are an integral part of your life, be the school years, the college life, colleagues at office or friends near your house.


Everyone needs friends to share their feelings, spend some good time and relax in life. I am fortunate to have such a friend in my life on which I can just rely for anything. Whether it is sharing my feelings, my good and bad times and sometimes even my clothes, I just enjoy everything with him. His name is Rishi. When I was in class 2, Rishi joined our school and our class. His parents have just migrated to our city and here he was, the first time in a new city, new school, new class and new people around it everywhere. Fortunately, my teacher made him sit with me in the class. He was a bit shy at first, but by the end of the day, we both felt comfortable with each other.


Subsequently, when we met each other every day, we realised that we had quite a many similarities and this allowed to gel with each other easily. Since then there has been no looking back. Our friendship slowly became the talk to the class and gradually we became best friends. Even our teachers came to know about it and. But, thanks to all, no one ever tried to create distance between us as we complemented each other so perfectly that even our teachers and parents felt happy about it. In fact, we used to help each other with class notes as well as homework if one of us could not attend the school due to any reasons.


In fact, we had this healthy competition in us as to who would stand first in the class. Apart from studies, we both a common interest in table tennis. We both joined an academy and used to go for practice together in the evenings. The only difference in our habits, perhaps, was the while I was right-handed, he was a left-handed person. But this was also a blessing in disguise for us as due to this very reason we made a good team and were even selected in our school team to play as a doubles team. We both won many competitions together and brought accolades to the school. This made our parents as well as school teachers very proud of us.


After our schooling, we got separated as we both chose different career paths. While I went on to become an engineer, Rishi went to a different city to become a scientist. But, as life would have it, after some years, we both landed in the same city and came in contact with each other again. My best friend has been the biggest strength for me in my life. During the weekend, we went to a short cookery course as well, and we sometimes get a kick out of the chance to cooperate in the kitchen and make some creative dishes. My friend and I appreciate watching films together amid occasions or excursions. We like watching comedies. In my times of need, my best friend has been a pillar of strength for me. Not only did he take care to see that I resolve my issues, but also ensured that my family is not affected much due to the turmoil in my professional life.


He has always encouraged me to face problems as they are and not to duck under during adverse situations. I am glad that I have such a friend in my life on which I can rely on blindly. True friendship is the most prized thing in the world. Although, it may be, at times, that one does not have a friend whom one can call as a best friend. But, if you are able to find someone like a best friend to you, it is perhaps, the greatest joy in the world. The mutual understanding and honesty which can be shown by your best friend cannot be done by anyone else in the world. Friends are the family that we get to choose. Blessed are those who have a best friend for life. A best friend is nothing less than a precious gem.


And I am lucky to have such a person in my life. My family used to live in Lucknow. But then a few years ago my father got transferred and we came to the town of Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh. Everything was new here. The neighborhood, the market, and even the school. I was not liking it here much. At this new school, nobody knew me. As I was shy, I had difficulty making friends and felt lonely all the time. During the lunch breaks, I used to have lunch all by myself. Although the teachers were nice to me, I still missed my old school. One day, when I was sitting in my seat, a girl came to me and introduced herself. She was Deepa.


She smiled at me and asked if I wanted to have the lunch with her. That day, we spent a great time together. We told each other about ourselves, our families, likings, and dislikings. Slowly, we became best friends. I liked her nature. She was soft-spoken and always had a smile on her face. The school was close to my home but Deepa used to come to school by cycle. So, when the school would be over, we would often walk together till we reached my home. From there, we would say goodbye to each other and she would start riding the cycle to her home. A few weeks passed by. The weather was changing and I had a high fever. It was a viral infection, so I needed a bed-rest all the time. I had to miss the classes. I was also worried about the coming exams, wondering how I would cover the unattended chapters.


To my surprise, Deepa came to visit me as she already knew my address. She was worried about my health but she consoled me and asked me not to panic about the studies. Next day, when she came to my house, there were plenty of photocopied notes with her. It was all for me so that I could study easily. My best friend would stay with me for a few hours to explain the difficult concepts and chapters in mathematics and other subjects. There never had been a time when she had turned me down whenever I had sought her help or advice. She had always been by my side, even in the worst of situations hardly imagined. To give an example, once during a mathematics exam, I was so nervous that I forgot my math book on the desk; I was writing the examination paper.


During routine checkup, the invigilator, spotted the book and asked me to leave the class room, threatening me to bar from the examination. I was all tears; just then Alankrita stood up and told the invigilator that the book had been mistakenly left by her, when we were discussing paper together. He left both of us with warning and a little scolding. The courage that Alankrita displayed in a situation like that to defend me could only be done by someone who really cares for you and love you. That day onwards, I started respecting her more than before.


God forbids that she should ever caught in a situation like that, but whenever she will, I will be more than obliged to help her as she had helped me. There had been a number of other incidents when Alankrita had helped me, mostly by going out of way and I will always be indebted to her for her friendship. Friendship is something that is better experienced that explained. Unless you have a friend, who is always eager to help you and with whom you like to spend your time, you will never know what a friend is like. A good friend could play various roles in your life- a savior, motivator, care taker, protector etc.


My friend is also like the best gift God has bestowed me with. Without my friend I would have been like a introvert, never laughing kind of person. I like to spend time with my best friend and it has an also been my favourite Pass time. Our friendship began a few months after he took fresh admission in the class I was promoted to, in the school which I joined five years back. He was new to the class and therefore kept mostly up to himself, talking to only his bench mates occasionally. On the other hand, I knew most of my classmates by name as they have been my batch mates for years. Ankit had asked me for some biology notes as he had late joined. I readily obliged and handed him the notes. This was the beginning our friendship. Slowly our friendship grew and two years have passed since we met and today we are best friends.


Our friendship is talk of the class and everyone; even the teachers know that we are best friends. I and Ankit do almost everything together. We practice for inter-school football tournament together; we study in the library together, discussing the question papers and subjects; we eat lunch together and in recess are most likely to be found together. It would be difficult to describe the qualities of my best friend Ankit in few words; nevertheless I will try. One of the qualities of Ankit that I most admire is his honesty. He is too the core honest in our relationship or to anyone else for that matter.


No if, no buts and no hesitation, he just says it on my face, in my best interest only. Moreover, as far as I know, he is extremely honest even to a complete stranger. Another quality of Ankit is that he is a very good sportsman. He is an excellent football player and is the only one who ignited my own interest in the game. Before I met him, I had absolutely no interest in football or any other game and I was a kind of lethargic person. But, Ankit turned me around and made me a footballer; something for which I would always be grateful to him.


I know that finally, I and Ankit have to part our ways when we move out of school, yet one thing we both are sure of is that our friendship will continue forever. Skip to content Search for:. Previous: Why does India Need Cleanliness Campaign?



In this My Best Friend Essay , we had described Friendship is the most precious gift of life, indeed an asset in life, it gives us the strength to fight! A person who has a true friend in life is lucky, it makes our life full of sweetness and pleasant experience. In this article Essay on My Best Friend , we had provided the essays in different word limits, which you can use as per your need:. I and my friend go to study together in a school named Adarsh Vidya Mandir. Vishal is a friend of very big heart like his name, he is always happy and makes me happy too.


We both study in the same class. Vishal is also very clever in studies, he passes the first class every time, at first I was very weak in studies, but since Vishal and my deep friendship have formed, I also pass the first class every time. My friend also comes to my house sometimes and my parents like him very much. I have many good friends but the best friend is Amit, he lives near my house. Amit is from a middle-class family but is very promising and honest. He always respects the elders, his best habit is that he sleeps early in the night and get up early in the morning to go for a walk together. He always tells me new stories and jokes, we have a good friend since childhood, if I ever make a mistake, and he forgives me.


Whenever I am in trouble, he always stands with me and plays with me, we both go to the same school to study. Amit is very intelligent in reading, he comes first in class every time, and he is such a good boy that teachers of our school also praise him. Whenever I am frustrated, he encourages me and advises never to give up; we both play cricket together in the evening after coming from school. Amit is very punctual, he never misuses time. Amit brother is a lawyer and he will also want to grow up to become a lawyer, whenever I visit her house she gives me a lot of affection.


Amit has a younger sister, who studies in class 3. She is just like my sister and I love her very much. She also ties me a rakhi on every Rakshabandhan. He plays the cricket game best and goes to play on behalf of the school every time and wins the gold medal. My dearest and true friend is Ravi, he is very simple. Ravi always respects elders and talks to them politely. I have never heard him talk in a loud voice to anyone. I study with him in the same school and we together go to school every day. He never hates anyone, whereas I used to hate him earlier, but now my habit has also changed due to being with Ravi. He is very good. Whenever I go to his house, he loves me very much and sometimes takes us to the market.


Ravi always has a love for everyone, he always helps me. Also, read my best friend essay FAQ. At first, I was weak in studies but since Ravi has become my friend, I too pass the first class. Ravi and my house are in the same locality, so we get up early in the morning and go for a walk in the garden and after coming from school, all of us friends meet and play Kho-Kho, it is our favourite sport. Every time Ravi comes first in class, Ravi is interested in sports along with being intelligent in studies. He always wears clean clothes and we took part in the healthy campaign of India and also cleaned our neighbourhood, for this we were also honoured by the residents of the neighbourhood.


Last time I had recited poems on the sun and Ravi on the moon, people are very happy to hear poems for us. Ravi is in harmony with everyone, he never degrades anyone and does not lie to anyone, and he hates the people who lie. He is always full of confidence, he is very eager to receive new education, he has a different sharp face on his mouth due to which all people love him. He always serves everyone selflessly, there has never been any selfishness in our friendship and perhaps that is why we are such good friends. He is my true friend because he did not leave me even in adversity. Also, read my best friend essay Conclusion. Ravi is very fond of painting, as soon as he gets time, he keeps making different kinds of paintings.


One day we were sitting in the garden, then he made a perfect painting of the garden, it was nice. He always asks my parents about his health, sometimes I get tears in my eyes to see how someone can be so good. He has always been my inspiration because of that there has been such a big change in my habits today, if it does not happen, then maybe today I would not have been so good. Also read: 1. My School Essay 2. My Mother Essay 3. My Favorite Teacher 4. Essay on My father. In the end, make good friends, who never hurt or deceive your friends, whether sorrow or happiness always support each other and always help each other.


This is the real form of friendship. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Essay Speeches Diff FAQ. In this article Essay on My Best Friend , we had provided the essays in different word limits, which you can use as per your need: Contents. Share on:. Leave a Comment Cancel reply Comment Name Email Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.



My Best Friend Essay,Post navigation

WebMy Friend is a special person whose company I prefer over anyone else’s. If it is not doing anything productive, I simply like to chat with my friend. He/she is like a partner in WebA good friend is a person who will stand with you when times are tough. A friend is someone special on whom you can rely on to celebrate a special moment. Friendship is WebJan 20,  · My Best Friend Essay Words Everyone has at least a single friend who is more than just a friend to them. Getting a friend is common, but getting a true friend ... read more



His writing is very nice and encourages me to write cleanly and clearly for better understanding. We both study in the same class. Here are a few recommended articles for you to read next: Essay on Success Essay on My School Essay on Solar Energy Essay on Christmas. I had spent some of the best years of my childhood in my village, and Pulkit is one of the friends I have made during those wonderful days. So, when one finds a very good and loyal important, it is like finding gold and one should do everything to keep friends like that. We are often found together only at places where good friends are found like — the library, sports meets, in labs and in class. I and Deepa became inseparable sisters.



Students of different classes are often required to write essays on My Best Friend, no matter whether the student is in class 1 my friend essay or 2 nd or is studying in a higher class. In the modern world, many youngsters become a social nuisance. However, in times of need, you shall see that they are first ones standing behind you, supporting you. We eat tiffin boxes sitting on the last benches. He has a set of badminton rackets and a shuttle, my friend essay, and we also play together in the evening near our building. Book a FREE Demo. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays in economics

Essays in economics Economics Essays,Three Essays in Financial Economics WebSep 7,  · Economics is one of the most important social science...